My favorite thing is my pair of CHROME Kursk shoes. They’re $70 cycling shoes, without looking like cycling shoes. They look casual like Vans or All-Stars, and while they cost twice as much, they’re just MADE for biking. For me, Vans and All Stars just don’t even compare. They’re not even in the same league.
I’ve had these shoes for over seven months now, as my only pair of shoes. I’ve ridden these in the rain en route to Philadelphia and the cold of NYC in winter and now I’m down south with them in Austin TX and they’re holding up as well as the day I bought them.
There might be more stylish shoes, or better cycling shoes, but these do the job just fine for me, and since I carry everything I own, that’s good enough for me.
The next Favorite Things post will be from Andrew Odom of Tiny r(E)volution.
Previous posts in the Favorite Things series:
- Sharpie Pen by Craig Keirstead of Simple Black Coffee
- Clothing by Joshua Millburn of The Minimalists
- TUL Pen by Kevin Lemere of Ground Up Life
- Evernote by David Damron of Life Excursion
- Nothing by Dusti Arab of Minimalist Adventures